topdesign Index du Forum

forum de mon site de design

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Hide Likes 2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    topdesign Index du Forum -> Récreations -> Libre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Hide Likes 2013 Répondre en citant

Facebook Hide Likes 2013

Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). categories phones tablets social networks laptops home video digital cameras privacy online security software & mobile applications windows mac top products iphone android phones ipad mac os x lion kindle facebook twitter google+ netflix skype gmail about community policy f.a.q. Now, this is a partial answer. Anything that you comment on that is not your own can be seen by everyone who can that item. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe3.4K Loading. Eddy Here is your original comment: I enjoy your site and have sent many friends here. I still did not learn how to accomplish the following: I want to show several logos of sports teams that I like, in the like section of my timeline. At the top of each section look for the pen/pencil icon. If it is what you want, and the Yankees arent using their logo, thats up to them. Search for: . Eddy Gilley says: April 16, 2013 at 11:29 pm First, the latest suggestion appears to work. MrBrain 16,149,932 views 3:31 Loading more suggestions. especially if you don't want "certain things you like", public. Choose your language. kartikey pathak 121,692 views 2:39 How To Make Your Facebook Completely Private - Duration: 8:15. Iviewgle 39,494 views 1:31 How to Hide & Unhide Likes on Facebook : Facebook Tricks & Techniques - Duration: 2:02. You're in! Thanks for signing up. So, if a band has a page that is listed on Facebook as a Music page, and you havent hidden your Music likes, then people will still see your comments and your likes on photos or comments. Next Next Done . Sorry if I missed something, I have read and re-read this page to understand how to turn off my likes from friends and others to see, but still couldnt make it happen. All this will do is show your friends a list of teams that you like, probably not what you want. This feature is not available right now. The only time we dont see the comments is when an article is topmost on the main page, in other words the current, most recent post. Thanks for commenting. Once you click like without choosing that setting, you have to go back to your activity log to make the change. Mounica Varma 88,402 views 2:33 Get 5000 Facebook Page Likes in 1 DAY 2017 Facebook Followers - Duration: 15:00. A pop-down menu will show that says Show in newsfeed But when i go to like something I am not presented with the pop-down menu. Please try again. Andrea Vahl 1,804 views 5:38 How to Hide Yourself on Facebook - Duration: 6:09. Heres where the confusion starts. Our Services Home FAQs Free Likes Privacy Policy . Working. tonyteach 100,642 views 2:33 Can everyone see all MY activity (LIKES, Comments) on Facebook? - Duration: 4:08. Josie Beaudoin says: August 1, 2013 at 8:28 pm I inadvertently hid my Likes on FB at the More dropdown list and I dont know how to get back the list that says Unhide. Every Thing 2,687 views 2:09 How To hide Liked pages on facebook Easily Working method 2017 - Duration: 4:38. Hover your cursor over the word and youll see what we mean. SUBSCRIBE! Thanks! To confirm your subscription, please click the link we just sent to your mail inbox. How do I show this logo in the Likes section of my timeline? Please help Reply Brian says: May 23, 2013 at 5:36 pm The Likes section has changed completely 5a02188284
redeem codes at sunkistsodadownload aplikasi update status di facebookhow to hack facebook id free passwordhow to center a facebook like buttonliveview facebook pluginfacebook hack mozilla firefoxpage facebook qui a le plus de likebotao de login do facebookfacebook for windows rt tabletcomo hackear un facebook facil 2014

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    topdesign Index du Forum -> Récreations -> Libre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation